The funds you send to cover the cost of your visit are paid in the form of a donation to Emmanuel Ministries, which allows us to protect other donations that go directly to the needs of the children and ministries in our care.
There are a couple of ways you can pay for your visit. See below for how you can have up to 100% of your visit paid for by participating in our “Sponsor a child, send a missionary” program.
- Pay online with a credit card or check card at this link.
- Pay by mail with a check.
- Make checks payable to: “Emmanuel Ministries”
- Include in the memo: “Visit” and the date of your arrival
- Mail to: P.O. Box 147, El Paso, TX 79942
Sponsor a child, send a missionary
We created this program to help missionaries raise the funds necessary to come while also helping the ministry through gaining new child sponsors for our children’s home.
How it Works
- You as the missionary talk to your family and friends about your upcoming mission trip to Emmanuel and how they can help send you while you also help them by connecting them to a child who they will become the monthly sponsor of.
- Send those that want to help to emmanueljuarez.org/sendme and tell them to be sure to put your name in the box for “Missionary’s Name.” On this page they can also specify details regarding the child they would like you to match them with, such as age, gender, school grade, etc.
- For every commitment to sponsor a child that we receive under your name, Emmanuel agrees to deduct the first month’s donation towards the cost of your upcoming mission trip to Emmanuel. All remaining months fund the children’s home which makes it possible for the child to be selected to remain with us.
- As it comes time to pay for your visit, Emmanuel will let you or your group leader know how many new child sponsors you gained and how much is deducted from the total cost of your visit. Up to 100% of the cost of your trip can be paid for you including reimbursing your airfare (upon providing a valid receipt).
- During your visit at Emmanuel, you will have the opportunity to get to know our children, speak with our staff, and help match a child to each of the new child sponsors you found.
- When you return home, you will have photos and personal stories of the children to share with those that committed to become sponsors so that they will have a personal connection to the children that they will be sponsoring.
Everyone wins! The missionary is able to come, the child gets a new sponsor, the ministry increases its network of supporters, and the new child sponsor gets a personal report of the ministry and children from someone they know. See emmanueljuarez.org/sendme for more information and discuss this with your group leader or the visitors coordinator.